“After reading this book, one yearns for solutions.”
A young journalist, Anna Vitiello, confronted with the shortage of providers investigates the disappearance of a physician she had known.
- Does punishing resolve our healthcare financial crisis or aggravates shortages of doctors?
- Is our justice system broken?
- Are abuses of power, prosecutorial misconducts, judicial oversights resulting in wrongful convictions and gracing perpetrators?
- “We thank you for bringing attention to this serious and growing problem.” Jane M. Orient, Executive Director, AAPS -American Association of Physicians & Surgeons.
- “A book worth reading: This story is especially timely now that the health care reform is being implemented… Michael Tanner, Senior Fellow, Health Care, Cato Institute.
- “The Monster Chase explores several issues facing healthcare professionals” D. McCorry, Health Policy Research at The Heritage Foundation, George Town University School of Medicine.
- “Timely for the current health care debate.” Elgon B. Williams, Florida, Purdue University, Radio and Television Production.
- “Few books have captured my attention like ‘The Monster Chase’ did.” David MacDonald, co-founder of Simple Care, and President of Liberty Health.
- “Great read, on both sides of the examination table..” Kevin Sirmons, Minnesota, Medical Director, NAEMSE, NREMT, AAFP, American Academy of Family Practice.